Accounting for construction companies requires specialized skills and knowledge. The IRS has certain rules in place for the type of accounting method used for filings based on revenue and contract length and annual gross receipts.
The Brown Smith Wallace Entrepreneurial Services Group has extensive experience helping construction companies with a variety of tax and outsourced construction accounting services. While you’re constructing buildings and homes for your clients, we can help build the foundation for financial success for your business.
Our construction industry services include:
- Operational reviews and assessments
- Strategic planning
- Overhead rates and allocations
- Preparation of financial statements (Management Use Only)
- Internal controls and reporting
- Job estimating and costing
- Strategic inventory management to reduce property tax liability
- Enhanced revenue recognition services to enable investors to better understand your business
As an owner of a construction firm, the following services may be of value to your business:
- Construction Accounting Software Consulting
- Outsourced Accounting
- Tax Planning and Preparation Services
- Payroll Services
- Sales and Use Tax Services
To receive more information about our services, fill out the form to the right and someone will be in touch.